The CW has released the official synopsis for the October 25th episode of The Vampire Diaries, “The Rager”. Elena tries to control her anger and lead a quasi normal life. Phoebe Tonkin’s new character Hayley makes her debut in this third installment of season 4 to pay Tyler a surprise visit.
Born To Be Wild
- Connor~guest star Todd Williams continues his search to uncover the secrets of Mystic Falls and tries to convince Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) to work with him.
- With Dr. Fell’s~guest star Torrey DeVitto help, Damon and Klaus question Connor, but the confrontation takes a lethal turn.
- Trying to keep her new life as normal as possible, Elena is determined to continue her senior year at Mystic Falls High with support from Matt and Caroline.
- Rebekah’s arrival at school makes it difficult for Elena to control her anger, but she learns that confronting Rebekah can be extremely dangerous.
- Later, Rebekah realizes how alone she is, and reaches out to April~guest star Grace Phillips.
- Stefan takes Elena on a thrilling motorcycle ride in an effort to show her that life can still be fun.
- Tyler gets a surprise visit from Hayley~guest star Phoebe Tonkin, </em>The Secret Circle</em>, a werewolf who helped him through the ordeal of breaking his sire-bond to Klaus.
- Concerned about Elena, as well as his own emotions, Stefan turns to a sympathetic Caroline for advice.