The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 11 “Catch Me If You Can” Guide
The CW has released the official synopsis for the January 24th episode, “Catch Me If You Can”. A new danger from an unexpected enemy forces Elena to take action to ensure Jeremy’s safety.
- Jeremy is furious when Klaus tries to control him by putting Matt’s life in danger.
- Damon coaches Jeremy as he prepares to take on Klaus’ new vampires, but they find that Kol (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic) has beaten them to it.
- Kol makes it clear that he will stop at nothing to convince everyone to give up the search for the cure.
- Looking for a new ally, Rebekah reminds Stefan that they were once close friends.
- When Sheriff Forbes and Mayor Hopkins (guest star Rick Worthy) question Shane (guest star David Alpay) about his involvement in the Founders’ Council deaths, Bonnie steps in with questions of her own, and Shane’s responses push Bonnie to the edge of her powers.
- Elena negotiates with Klaus to keep Jeremy safe, but when danger suddenly appears from a totally unexpected enemy, Elena comes up with her own daring plan for Jeremy.