The CW has released the official synopsis for the season 3 premiere of The Vampire Diaries, “The Birthday”. In true Mystic Falls fashion there’s a party going on and this time it’s Elena’s 18th birthday. TVD Season 3 premieres September 15th at 8/7c.
It’s My Party
- On the morning of Elena’s~Nina Dobrev 18th birthday, Caroline~Candice Accola is busy planning a party, but Elena is focused on searching for any clues that might help her discover where Stefan~Paul Wesley is.
- Damon~Ian Somerhalder is also searching for Stefan, while trying to protect Elena and keep her from doing anything that would draw Klaus’~Joseph Morgan attention.
- Meanwhile, Klaus and Stefan are busy trailing a werewolf named Ray Sutton~guest star David Gallagher, “Super 8”.
- Now working at the Mystic Grill along with Matt~Zach Roerig, Jeremy~Steven R. McQueen is struggling to understand why he keeps seeing the ghosts of Vicki~guest star Kayla Ewell and Anna~guest star Malese Jow since he was brought back to life by Bonnie’s~Kat Graham magic.
- Meanwhile, Alaric~Matt Davis does his best to watch over Elena and Jeremy, while dealing with his grief over Jenna’s death. Finally, Caroline and Tyler~Michael Trevino face a new and unexpected challenge.