The CW has released the official synopsis for The Vampire Diaries April 21st episode, "Klaus". The name says it all TVD fans, plus this is our flashback episode that will take us back to 1491, when Katherine met Elijah and Klaus for the first time...too excited for words :).
- Stefan~Paul Wesley and Damon~Ian Somerhalder are furious when they discover that Elena~Nina Dobrev has defied them both to make a new ally and take control of the plan to out-maneuver Klaus~Joseph Morgan.
- Disagreement over how to protect Elena leads to growing tension between the Salvatore brothers.
- Meanwhile, Stefan has his hands full trying to keep a confused and frightened Jenna~Sara Canning safe.
- Flashbacks to 1491 reveal Katherine’s~Nina Dobrev introduction to Elijah~Daniel Gillies and Klaus, along with the origin of the moonstone curse.
- Elena learns shocking new information about Klaus’ motives.