Earlier I spoiled some fabulous behind the scenes photos for The Vampire Diaries upcoming 60′s themed Decade Dance. Now, the CW has released the official synopsis for the April 14th episode, “The Last Dance”. In addition, I have some fabulous HQ stills to share featuring Elena~Nina Dobrev and Stefan~Paul Wesley.
DANCING WITH DANGER
- As the high school prepares to throw a “1960s Decade Dance,” Elena (Nina Dobrev) starts receiving disturbing messages from Klaus via an unusual source.
- Bonnie (Katerina Graham) tries to reassure Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) that she is strong enough to help Elena, but a worried Jeremy asks Stefan (Paul Wesley) for advice.
- Caroline (Candice Accola) talks Matt (Zach Roerig) into taking her to the dance.
- Expecting Klaus to show up at the dance, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Alaric (Matt Davis) attend as chaperones, but Klaus is playing a complicated game that keeps them on edge.
- Finally, Damon comes up with a new plan of action that shocks and upsets everyone.
Source: Nina Dobrev US