Executive producer Julie Plec had some free time Monday while waiting on a notes call and decided to tweet some end of season spoilers to The Vampire Diaries fandom. She answered
fan questions and threw in a few spoilery side dishes for good measure.
- One more flashback, yes folks, we will see Flashback Falls again in season 2 and Trevor(Rose’s friend) will be there.
- Isobel’s true motives remain unseen, hummmmm.
- In next Thursday’s episode, “Know Thy Enemy”, Damon and Elena find a new secret weapon; Delena scenes!
- The grim reaper will visit Mystic Falls again and there will be a few, if not several deaths…imagine
- Caroline is probably safe for this season. Julie says, “Caroline having chemistry with everybody has been the best surprise to us as writers. Makes it easy to find story.” So, hopefully Caroline will not be one of the casualties mentioned above.
- Everyone is banning together to save Elena, but Bonnie will face the most danger.
- When we meet Luka’s sister, Greta, know that she’s one bad witch.
- Anxious fans will finally meet the baddest of the bad, Klaus, in the April 21st episode.
- The Vampire Diaries wraps filming April 15th and returns to filming in July. There’s no official word from the CW yet, but it’s safe to say TVD will return for a third season.