Zap2it had the opportunity to pre-screen tonight's episode of The Vampire Diaries, "Do Not Go Gentle". Below are a list of spoilery teases that include Stelena goodness, weapon welding humans, Esther gone wild and the return of scary Klaus.
1. Stefan/Elena shippers... your time is now. As promised, the former lovebirds attend the dance together, and it serves as a good opportunity for them to address everything they've been through in the past year. Despite all the tragedy, these two really support each other throughout the episode. In that tearful photo of Elena, she's not crying because she's saying goodbye to Stefan -- in fact, by the end of this episode, their relationship is stronger than it's been all season.
2. With the vampires trapped at the dance, the humans have to take over the fight... but it doesn't go very well. Matt and Jeremy will point weapons at each other in this episode. Matt's got a gun, Jeremy's got a crossbow, and they'll find themselves in a face-off. It's pretty hot.
3. Bonnie and Jamie grow closer. They not only find time for a hot make-out session (interrupted by Damon, unfortunately) but Bonnie finds herself being vulnerable with Jamie after a year of trying to be strong for everyone.
4. Esther's betrayal pushes Klaus over the edge. If he's been a little soft lately -- what with the painting and the pining -- we'll see his dark, terrible side resurface by the end of the episode. He's going to scare us again.
5. The most powerful scene of the entire episode has no dialogue in it at all. If you want to prepare yourselves, download "Medicine" by Daughters. And then stock up on tissues.