Exclusive Smallville Spoilers: “Lazarus” Episode
In anticipation of the final “Smallville” premiere we have put together a nice list of spoilers to raise the excitement for “Lazarus”, episode 1 in season 10.
- There is reveal/teaser of a former beloved villain in the first few opening scenes.
- Lois now knows Clark’s other identity.
Chloe~Allison Mack will use Dr. Fate’s helmet to try and find Oliver.
- Justin Hartley’s character Oliver Queen spends most of the episode bound, bleeding and shirtless. He also let it slip that a big part of his arc will involve Chloe.
- Tess wakes up to find clones, clones and more clones.
- The ‘villain from the past’ everyone is speculating about is more than likely a Lex clone. Brian Peterson tells us Lex “always has a back up plan.”
- Lois says the word “Superman” in the preview reel.
- There is a visit to the JSA brownstone in the season premiere.
- We DO see a costume, made up of the Brandon Routh suit. It is in the same box Martha left for Clark in the season finale.
- There’s lots of communication between Clark and his biological, Jor-El, and it’s not exactly a pleasant exchange.
Jor-El uses the Kryptonian Key to transport Clark to the Fortress of Solitude at a pivotal time to discuss some of Clark’s actions.
- There’s a development between Lois and Clark in the premiere that is so huge you will be left wanting.
A sequence for the season premiere was filmed on location at the Kent Farm involving Tom Welling~Clark and John Schneider~Jonathon Kent and it’s fantastic. Beautifully shot and full of emotion, inspiration and nostalgia.
- We get our first glimpse of Darkseid, the new baddy.
Read my Advance Review of “Lazarus” and tune in Friday at 8/7c on the CW for the “Smallville” season 10 premiere .