So here is what will probably be the last spoiler post about Life UneXpected as tonight, a year after its premiere, the season/series finale will air. Make sure you tune in tonight for the two-hour Life UneXpected finale at 8/7c on the CW!
- In the first part of the finale, Baze (Kristoffer Polaha) and Cate (Shiri Appleby) finally find out about Lux's (Brittany Robertson) relationship with Eric (Shaun Sipos). We will see Lux coming into her own and finally feeling like she is part of the family, especially with her relationship with Cate.
- Emma and Baze's dad affair will be revealed but from the pictures and spoilers we've heard, Baze seems to have forgiven Emma since they're planning on moving in together.
- “For me, there were three main things that were important for the three main characters: understanding what’s behind Lux’ lying, Cate having courage to tell the truth right away, and Baze coming into his own and finally being a man outside of trying to mold himself in his father’s image or who his father wants him to be.Those have been building from the premiere. The show was about these three people grappling and struggling to come of age and the dynamic of a family, so it’s how did they grow from where they began, and I think [that’s] what’s really satisfying from the finale,” explains executive producer Liz Tigelaar.
- During the second part of the finale, there will be a two years jump to Lux's high school graduation.
- Ryan (Kerr Smith), Math (Austin Basis), Jamie (Reggie Austin) and Tasha (Ksenia Solo), Sam (Landon Loboiron), Emma (Emma Caulfield) will all be appearing at some point in this 2 hours finale.
Check out these behind-the-scenes photos of shooting the finale!
Make sure you tune it, and remember it's 2hours so it starts at 8/7c on the CW!