JO'S GROWING BOND WITH CHARLIE PUTS HER AT ODDS WITH DANNY --
- Danny becomes increasingly concerned by Jo's growing relationship with Charlie.
- As Jo gets closer to Charlie and learns more about his and Danny's time in juvenile hall, Danny's concern mounts.
- Karen gives Danny some powerful advice on turning his life around.
- Meanwhile, Whitney's wild side starts to rub off on Lacey, leaving Lacey uncertain about their complicated new friendship.
- Karen helps Tess with a personal matter and Kyle turns his suspicions on Jack.
The episode, titled "You're a Good Man, Charlie McBride," was written by Executive Producer Adam Milch and directed by Daisy von Scherler Mayer.