Everybody's graduating! Okay, so not everybody. But Ricky is, which means Adrian might be resorting to drastic measures. Especially since he might finally be going down on one knee....
Read up on our guide for the midseason finale of The Secret Life of the American Teenager, season 4, episode 13, "And Circumstance":
- Which of our Secret Lifers are graduating from Grant High School this year? Jack, Ricky, Adrian, and Jesse - with Jack and Ricky both giving speeches during the ceremony.
- Jack finds out he's supposed to give the invocation at graduation and so asks Grace for some help with it - which might just inspire a flashback for the two (hint: at one point, it was Jack's idea to use Grace as a "good luck charm" for the football team). If that's not driving Jack crazy enough, he also finds out Coach Carter will still be his coach at the college level.
- Ricky proposes to Amy at the graduation ceremony. We know Amy's been dying for this moment for a while, what do you think her reaction will be? (I hear this moment-to-remember will happen about half-way through the episode, which means we should have plenty of time to find out.)
- Betty's divorce attorney is at the graduation ceremony too - and happens to snap a photo of Leo with Camille.
- The graduation party will certainly prove interesting, since a lot is going to be going down in this midseason finale. Some betrayals (or at least talk of them) are bound to pop up - from Adrian keeping after Ricky until the very end, to Grace momentarily skipping out on Daniel to engage in some Jack-hand-holding.
What exactly do you think is going to happen? (What do you want to happen?) Let's talk about it in the comments!