[singlepic id=6556 w=320 h=240 float=right]
Graduation is coming up for our Secret Lifeers - which can only mean graduation ceremonies, parties...and valedictorians.
Read up on our guide for season 4, episode 12 of The Secret Life of the American Teenager, "Pomp":
- Betty's waiting for her flight at the airport (so she can go off to college, yay!), when she runs into a divorce lawyer who finds it more than interesting that she's divorcing the "Sausage King".
- Ricky finds out from school counselor Katelyn that he's the class valedictorian, which he's less than thrilled about. And he also isn't afraid to let Amy know that he doesn't want to take any part in their graduation party either.
- Jack hatches a plan to get closer to Grace while they work together on a school assignment.
- Lauren's dad (her real one, Dr. Fields) doesn't want Lauren to go to the graduation party.
- George has suspicions that Anne and Nora might be getting a little close. Too close. (Hey, maybe his fantasy of getting two women in bed will come true! Lol.)