Marriage, marriage, marriage. Seems that's the theme for Secret Life this season. Some more spoilers coming your way, for episode 24 of season 3, "It's Not Over Till It's Over":
- Even though Katelyn, the new school counselor, insists it's too soon, Adrian's planning on coming back to school only six days after she's given birth so that she can graduate on time. Ben's also adamant about coming back to school, claiming that they're going to hire a nanny to take care of the little one.
- Adrian's having second thoughts about the whole baby-marriage situation with Ben and so texts Ricky for some advice. Thinking ahead, Ricky quickly invites Nora and her girlfriend over so that he doesn't have to face Adrian in his apartment. Ben also confides in Amy that he's not sure if he's ready for all this, but Amy and Ricky are in mutual agreement to stay out of Ben and Adrian's new life.
- At the advice of Katelyn, Ricky brings Amy flowers in an attempt to "woo" her instead of his usual sexual approach with women.
- Jack's not sure he's completely over Grace, but he also doesn't want to lose Madison. So his dad helps him see that, even though he might still have leftover feelings for Grace, if he "doesn't want to lose" Madison, then that must mean he really loves her.
- George is sick and tired of the single life, so he starts meddling in Ashley and Amy's lives out of boredom. So the girls sit him down and convince him it's time to let go of Anne, since she's already moved on and started seeing an old friend from high school (though that doesn't mean she's interested in marrying him).
Source: ABC Family