Futures look shaky, as Amy has her meeting with the college counselor, Omar asks Adrian to up and move to New York with him, and Ethan's on a mission to figure out the real reason behind Kathy's old boyfriend coming back for the baby. Uh-ohs.
Read the guide for season 5 episode 18 of The Secret Life of the American Teenager, "Money For Nothin'" right here:
ON ABC FAMILY'S "THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER" (4/22)
AMY FEARS THAT SHE CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING SHE WANTS ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF "THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER,"AIRING MONDAY, APRIL 22 AT 8:00PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Burbank, CA (April 9, 2013) - It seems everyone has an opinion about Ricky and Amy's upcoming marriage on an all-new episode of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager," airing Monday, April 22, 2013 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on ABC Family.
- Ricky tries to find a way to support Amy's dream of going to Hudson University, despite everyone's reservations about their relationship.
- Amy worries about her future when her meeting with the college counselor doesn't go quite like she'd expected.
- Adrian is furious when Omar asks her to move to New York.
- Jack considers suing the university for failing to prevent his attack.
- Meanwhile, Ethan is determined to learn the real reason Don is in town.
Source: ABC Family Media