Adrian convinces Jack to go see a therapist about the accident - meanwhile, Ricky's having a little trouble managing John, work, and school without Amy.
Check out the guide for season 5 episode 17 of The Secret Life of the American Teenager, "'Fraid So" right here:
JACK FINALLY HAS A BREAKTHROUGH IN HIS RECOVERY ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF "THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER," AIRING MONDAY, APRIL 15 AT 8:00PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Burbank, CA (March 28, 2013) - Everyone rallies around Jack to make sure he gets the help he needs on an all-new episode of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager," airing Monday, April 15, 2013 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on ABC Family.
- George and Reverend Stone insist that Jack see a therapist, but it's Adrian's advice that ultimately persuades him to go.
- Ricky feels Amy's absence as he juggles taking care of John with his work and school responsibilities.
- Cathy is stunned when she learns that her ex-boyfriend wants to see their baby.
- Amy realizes that she doesn't want to lose Ricky.
- Meanwhile, Leo secures an important business account.
Source: ABC Family Media