*Check out more photos for "Shiny and New" right here!
Amy takes a trip to tour a college in New York - which not only stresses out Ricky but Adrian too, whose past fears are triggered since Omar will be on her same flight.
Read the guide for season 5 episode 16 of The Secret Life of the American Teenager, "Shiny and New" right here:
AMY AND RICKY FIND THEMSELVES ON DIFFERENT PATHS IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF "THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER," AIRING MONDAY, APRIL 8 AT 8:00PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Burbank, CA (March 25, 2013) - The future weighs heavily on everyone's mind in an all-new episode of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager," airing Monday, April 8, 2013 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on ABC Family.
- Amy and Ricky's relationship grows increasingly strained when Amy decides she wants to tour a college in New York.
- Leo questions Ricky about his friendship with Clementine.
- Jack goes to extreme lengths to protect himself with potentially devastating consequences.
- Adrian is not happy when Omar goes on a business trip without her, especially when she learns that Amy is on the same flight.
- George's need to distance himself from Anne leads him down a new career path.
- Meanwhile, Cierra offers to tutor Ethan in math but his pride keeps him from accepting her help.
Source: ABC Family Media