*Check out all the photos for “It’s a Miracle” right here!
We’ve always known Ben as the guy always obsessing over Amy, so what happens when he has a revelation that Amy might not have been his one true love after all?
Meanwhile, one of the Secret Life girls gets a proposal in season 5 episode 14 of The Secret Life of the American Teenager, “It’s a Miracle”. Check out the guide below!
BEN HAS AN EPIPHANY AND OMAR PROPOSES TO ADRIAN ON “THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER,” AIRING, MONDAY, MARCH 25
Burbank, CA (March 4, 2013) – Ben comes to a realization that Amy might not have been his first love and Omar proposes to Adrian, on an all new episode of “The Secret Life of the American Teenager,” premiering Monday, March 25 (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT).
- Ben is in a euphoric mood, while driving Ethan to the airport he has an epiphany that Amy may not have been his first love.
- Omar leaves his student teaching job and proposes to Adrian.
- Ethan pleads with Kathy’s parents to let her return home with him.
- Ricky confides in Dr. Fields about Amy’s lack of enthusiasm towards their marriage – and Amy confides in Dr. Fields that she has other hopes and dreams.
- Meanwhile, Jack is restless with his injuries and enlists Grace’s help.
- And, George meets with David to discuss Robie’s paternity.
Source: ABC Family