An all new Touch season 2 returns with a two-hour premiere on Friday, Feb. 8. Find out what's abound for Martin and Jake on the official episode guide below!
"TOUCH" RECONNECTS WITH A HEART-POUNDING THRILL RIDE ---
- Season Two of TOUCH picks up right where Season One left off - with Kiefer Sutherland's character, MARTIN, on the run with his son, JAKE (David Mazouz).
- Martin is determined to keep Jake safe from those who want to exploit his supernatural abilities, but Jake is on a mission of his own - to find the elusive Amelia (Saxon Sharbino).
- When Jake leads Martin to Los Angeles and to Amelia's mother, LUCY ROBBINS (Maria Bello), these three form an ad hoc family, searching for the girl who may be the key to understanding Jake's abilities.
- Factoring into the unfolding equation is the genius of Aster Corps., CALVIN NORBURG (Lukas Haas), who's on the verge of making a career-defining discovery, as well as the extreme religious zealot GUILLERMO ORTIZ (Said Taghmaoui), who stops at nothing to attain his vision.
- As ominous connections appear, Martin remains determined to uncover a global conspiracy in order to protect his family and save the lives of the innocent.