Read the synopses below for the upcoming episodes of The Newsroom season 2 slated to air in August.
Season 2 Episode 4 “Unintended Consequences”
Airdate: August 4
- Maggie tries to convince Rebecca that she is fine.
- A protestor refuses to cooperate with Neal and Jerry after an interview with Will goes poorly.
- Jim gets heat from Mac.
Season 2 Episode 5 “News Night With Will McAvoy”
Airdate: August 11
- Will is distracted during a telecast.
- Charlie gets a visit from a friend at the Office of Naval Intelligence.
- Sloan experiences humiliation and rage.
Season 2 Episode 6 “One Step Too Many”
Airdate: August 18
- Mac and Charlie get a key witness; Will makes an appearance on a morning talk show.
- Jim gets unexpected company during his reunion with Hallie.
Season 2 Episode 7 “Red Team III”
Airdate: August 25
- Rebecca pieces together the events leading to ACN’s decision to air Dantana’s special report on Operation Genoa.
- Repercussions from the special report threaten to ruin “News Night.”