The families find out about Amber and Reggie in the season premiere of The Neighbors! Will Larry and Jackie, and Marty and Debbie give the kids their blessing? Or will something – as usual – go wrong?
You can read the guide for episode 1 of The Neighbors season 2, “Family Conference” – premiering on a new night, Friday September 20 – right here:
WILL MARTY, DEBBIE, LARRY AND JACKIE APPROVE OF REGGIE AND AMBER’S
RELATIONSHIP? — ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC’S “THE NEIGHBORS”
Megan Park (“The Secret Life of American Teenager”) Joins the Cast in the Recurring Role of Jane
Talk Show Host Jerry Springer Makes a Cameo
- As the summer winds down, Amber and Reggie reveal to their families that they’ve been dating.
- Jackie calls for a family conference – in a newly revealed basement at the Bird-Kersee home – at which both families vote on whether or not the couple can stay together.
- Things approach fever pitch until Abby interrupts with a heartfelt speech about how Reggie is the only person to ever make Amber smile.
- Then, just as the families are about to embrace the relationship, an unexpected guest arrives to compete for Reggie’s affections.
- Guest starring are Megan Park as Jane, Stephanie Little as teacher, Jerry Springer as himself, Katerine Tokarz as Mary Lou Retton and Shaun Robinson as alien woman
Source: ABC Media