Check out the official press release of The Middle season 4 episode 8 “Thanksgiving IV” which airs on Nov. 14th, Wednesday on ABC.
FRANKIE’S CONSTANTLY BICKERING PARENTS PUT A DAMPER ON THE HECKS’ THANKSGIVING FESTIVITIES, AND AXL GRAPPLES WITH HIS GROWING FEELINGS FOR TUTOR CASSIDY
Former Marines William Franco Vasquez and Nick Jones, Jr. Guest Star as Marines Who Are Treated to Thanksgiving Dinner – Heck Style
Marsha Mason and Jerry Van Dyke Return as Frankie’s Parents, Pat and Tag
- Frankie tries to do a good deed for Thanksgiving by inviting a couple of Marines to celebrate the holiday with her family.
- But with Frankie’s parents, Pat and Tag (Marsha Mason and Jerry Van Dyke), constantly bickering, the good deed may not go unpunished.
- Meanwhile, while Axl grapples with his growing feelings for tutor Cassidy, he receives the good news that his foot is healed and he can play in the big game.
- Sue tries to track down the thief who has stolen the chicken head off of her school mascot uniform.
- And Brick becomes mesmerized by a book on the making of the film “Love Story,”.