The L.A. Complex continues next week on the CW with episode 4 “The Other Side Of The Door”..
Also for Canadian fans, this is still season 1 as the US continues to air the first season.
- Tariq (Benjamin Charles Watson) and Kal (Andra Fuller) take a break from L.A. to relax and develop a new layer to their friendship
- Raquel (Jewel Staite), who is dreading her birthday, looks to Gary (guest star Rob Stewart) and Connor (Jonathan Patrick Moore) to make her feel better.
- Meanwhile, feeling lost and discouraged, Abby (Cassie Steele) and Nick (Joe Dinicol) spend the day together discovering the city and each other.
- Connor, who should be enjoying his success, is struggling with emotional challenges instead.
- Finally, when Alicia’s (Chelan Simons) exploits with Ricky (guest star Aaron Abrams “Rookie Blue”) backfire, an unexpected opportunity presents itself.
What do all you US fans think of the show so far? Worthy of watching? Are you looking forward to see this episode?
Share your comment below.