*Check out more photos for "Adoption Day" right here!
In The Fosters season finale, Stef and Lena are about to adopt Jude and Callie - but not without some interesting drama, we're sure.
You can read the guide for episode 21 (the season finale) of The Fosters, "Adoption Day" right here:
IT’S A TIME FOR NEW BEGINNINGS AND HEARTBREAKING CONCLUSIONS IN THE SEASON ONE FINALE OF “THE FOSTERS,” AIRING MONDAY, MARCH 24TH AT 9:00PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Rosie O’Donnell (“The Rosie Show”) and Romy Rosemont (“Glee”) Guest Star
Callie and Jude prepare for their adoption while recent news threatens to have devastating consequences for more than one of the Fosters in the season one finale of “The Fosters,” airing Monday, March 24th, at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
- Stef and Mike are faced with the repercussions of a shocking revelation, and the fallout could destroy lives and relationships.
- Callie contemplates her upcoming adoption and Brandon’s frustration leads him to make another regrettable decision.
- Mariana supports a friend with a difficult decision.
- Jesus resolves to make a change for the better as he manages his ADHD.
- Jude gets asked out on a date.
Source: ABC Family Media