An all new episode of The Fosters airs tomorrow (Monday/9PM) on ABC Family with the episode "I Do".
To whet your appetite, we've compiled every spoiler bit you need to know! Make sure that you read, browse and watch them, enjoy!
Related Spoiler Article:
THE FAMILY GATHERS FOR A WEDDING IN THE SEASON FINALE OF “THE FOSTERS” --
Stephen Collins (“7th Heaven”), Annie Potts (“GCB,” “Any Day Now,” “Designing Women”), Sam McMurray (“Scandal”), Lorraine Toussaint (“Friday Night Lights,” “Any Day Now”) and Brandon Jones (“CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”) Guest Star
- Stef and Lena’s parents arrive amidst a frenzy of wedding-planning in “The Fosters” season finale.
Stef and Lena try to maintain calm when their parents descend on the Foster house for a very special celebration.
- Lena’s dad, Stewart (played by Stephen Collins), has agreed to officiate the ceremony while her mother Dana (Lorraine Toussaint) and Stef’s colorful, talkative mom Sharon (Annie Potts), attempt to keep things civil while disagreeing on floral arrangements. Sharon tries to strong-arm Frank (Sam McMurray) into attending.
- Stef avoids telling Lena she plans to return to work as soon as she is cleared.
- Meanwhile, when Callie’s case against Liam (Brandon Jones) boils down to her word against his, she must decide whether or not to lie in order to get some justice out of the situation.
- Callie and Jude get some news they've been hoping for, but Callie makes an emotional slip that could destroy any chance they finally have at happiness.
Videos + Sneak Peeks: