An all new episode of The Fosters airs tomorrow (Monday/9pm) on ABC Family with the episode titled "The Morning After".
To whet your appetite, we've compiled every spoiler bit you need to know! Make sure that you read, browse and watch them, enjoy!
ON ABC FAMILY’S “THE FOSTERS” (7/1)
JESUS AND LEXI GET CAUGHT UP IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT AND CALLIE GETS CLOSER TO WYATT
A NEW EPISODE OF “THE FOSTERS,” MONDAY, JULY 1ST, AT 9:00PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Teen Slam Poet Noah St. John Guest Stars
- Lust is in the air on an all new episode of “The Fosters” when Jesus and Lexi get caught up in the moment and take things further than they’re prepared to.
- When things between Jesus and Lexi get hot and heavy, they are forced to face the possible consequences of their actions.
- Meanwhile, Callie gets closer to Wyatt but Brandon has serious reservations about Callie dating a “bad boy.”
- Stef and Lena learn that two of their close friends, Kelly and Jenna, are having major relationship trouble and it causes them to look at the lack of romance in their own lives.
- Kelly and Jenna’s hip and educated son, Garret (played by real life slam poet Noah St. John), catches Mariana’s eye and she becomes desperate to fit in with his cool, edgy crowd.
- Jude is bullied at school for being different.
Promo Photos are currently unavailable, please check back later.
Promo Videos + Sneak Peeks: