An all new episode of The Fosters airs tomorrow (Monday/9PM) on ABC Family with the episode “Vigil”.
To whet your appetite, we’ve compiled every spoiler bit you need to know! Make sure that you read, browse and watch them, enjoy!
ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC FAMILY’S “THE FOSTERS” (7/29)
WHEN A LOVED ONE IS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL, THE FOSTERS STRUGGLE TO KEEP THEIR FAMILY STRONG
ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF “THE FOSTERS,” MONDAY, JULY 29TH, AT 9:00PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
- The drastic consequences of Jesus’ visit to Ana play out.
- While Lena tries to process the extent of Mariana and Jesus’ lies, Stef and Mike head to Ana’s to try and find Jesus. What they encounter lands someone in the hospital and changes the Foster family forever.
- While the family waits anxiously for news, tensions rise over the secrets the kids kept from Stef and Lena and even Brandon realizes he’s to blame for covering for the twins.
- Callie has a heart-to-heart with Brandon to help him understand the perspective of a foster child and Brandon learns how Callie’s mother died.
- Wyatt calls Callie on her growing bond with Brandon but Callie is all too familiar with the damage that could result from this kind of relationship.
Videos + Sneak Peeks: