An all new episode of The Fosters airs tomorrow (Monday/9pm) on ABC Family with the episode titled "The Fallout".
To whet your appetite, we've compiled every spoiler bit you need to know! Make sure that you read, browse and watch them, enjoy!
JESUS AND MARIANA’S RELATIONSHIP IS TESTED AND LEXI MAKES A DRASTIC DECISION --
- Jesus and Mariana face off over recent betrayals.
- Feeling betrayed and angry, Jesus and Mariana get into a major fight.
- When Lexi’s parents take measures to keep her away from Jesus, Lexi makes a desperate decision, which could have serious and lasting consequences for her and her family.
- Meanwhile, Lena urges Callie to participate during her weekly group therapy sessions.
- Callie is conflicted but she opens up to Brandon, who supports her as she confronts a painful memory from her past.
- Jude hopes to impress his new friend Connor, who comes over to work on a school project.
Related Spoiler Article:
Anyone else out there who was just a little bit freaked out by Liam (Brandon Jones) confronting Callie during Wyatt’s (Alex Saxon) party in episode 6, “Saturday”? Well, we haven’t seen the last of Liam, and neither has Callie.
According to a spoiler this week on TVLine, Liam will confront Callie again in the July 15 episode, “The Fallout” – and someone close to her will come to her defense.
“In Monday’s episode, when Liam confronts Callie in a major way, one of the guys in her life tries to defend her. Anyone else bothered by the word ‘tries’…?”
Think it will be Brandon, since the guide mentions Callie opening up to him about her past? (We Brandon-and-Callie fans can at least hope, right?) Though let’s hope whoever it is makes it out alive, Liam doesn’t exactly look harmless….
Promo Photos are currently unavailable.
Videos + Sneak Peeks: