An all new episode of The Fosters airs tomorrow (Monday/9pm) on ABC Family with the episode titled "Saturday".
To whet your appetite, we've compiled every spoiler bit you need to know! Make sure that you read, browse and watch them, enjoy!
THE FOSTERS INVITE LEXI'S RELIGIOUS PARENTS TO DINNER --
Carlos Sanz ("Crank"), Justina Machado ("Private Practice") and Sam McMurray ("Scandal") Guest Star
- Stef and Lena invite Lexi Rivera's very protective, Catholic parents to dinner.
- The Fosters invite Ernesto (played by Carlos Sanz) and Sofia Rivera (played by Justina Machado) to dinner, and Stef worries that they will subjugate Jesus to views that disapprove of his non-traditional family.
- To make matters worse, Stef's conservative father, Frank (played by Sam McMurray), shows up and the family dinner threatens to turn into an all-out moral debate.
- Meanwhile, Callie attends a group therapy session for foster children and meets someone with a connection to her past - a past that will come back to haunt her.
- Wyatt holds a destructive party at his childhood home, which is under foreclosure, and Callie realizes he's much more hurt than he lets on.
- Mike shows up late to take Brandon to an important audition with a renowned piano teacher.