When things go too far with Ana, Jesus steps in to tell her to stop pestering Mariana - but what does Mariana say about all this?
You can read the guide for episode 8 of The Fosters, "Clean" right here:
ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC FAMILY'S "THE FOSTERS" (7/22)
JESUS MEETS ANA, AND LENA'S EX PAYS A VISIT
IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF "THE FOSTERS," MONDAY, JULY 22ND AT 9:00PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Necar Zadegan ("Emily Owens, M.D.," "24") Guest Stars
Mariana takes Jesus to see Ana, and Lena's ex-girlfriend, Gretchen (played by Necar Zadegan), arrives in town for a visit.
- A visit from Lena's beautiful and sophisticated ex-girlfriend reveals a secret yearning Lena has hidden from Stef for the past ten years.
- Meanwhile, Brandon struggles to please his demanding new piano teacher and rebuffs an offer from Talya to reconnect.
- When an embarrassing video of Talya circulates around the school, Callie lends her support and urges Brandon to cut her some slack.
- Mike's drinking and Stef's mounting concern do not go unnoticed at the precinct.
- Mariana and Jesus go to tell Ana to leave Mariana alone.
- The encounter with his birth mom and her desperate situation drive Jesus to take matters into his own hands, a move that could have dire consequences for the whole family.
Source: ABC Family Media