Stef (Teri Polo) and Lena (Sherri Saum) are wondering about the lack of romance in their lives, but little do they know the kids have some lust going on in their own lives.
You can read the guide for episode 5 of The Fosters, "The Morning After" right here:
ON ABC FAMILY’S "THE FOSTERS" (7/1)
JESUS AND LEXI GET CAUGHT UP IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT AND CALLIE GETS CLOSER TO WYATT
A NEW EPISODE OF "THE FOSTERS," MONDAY, JULY 1ST, AT 9:00PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Teen Slam Poet Noah St. John Guest Stars
Lust is in the air on an all new episode of "The Fosters" when Jesus and Lexi get caught up in the moment and take things further than they're prepared to.
- When things between Jesus and Lexi get hot and heavy, they are forced to face the possible consequences of their actions.
- Meanwhile, Callie gets closer to Wyatt but Brandon has serious reservations about Callie dating a "bad boy."
- Stef and Lena learn that two of their close friends, Kelly and Jenna, are having major relationship trouble and it causes them to look at the lack of romance in their own lives.
- Kelly and Jenna's hip and educated son, Garret (played by real life slam poet Noah St. John), catches Mariana's eye and she becomes desperate to fit in with his cool, edgy crowd.
- Jude is bullied at school for being different.
Source: ABC Family Media