Lorraine Toussaint (“Friday Night Lights,” “Saving Grace”) Guest Stars
- Mariana prepares for her Quinceañera but makes a discovery that could ruin her day, and Lena’s mother comes to town.
- Lena wants to throw Mariana the perfect Quinces party, while Stef balks at the cost of the event.
- Prompted by her moms, Mariana invites Callie to be in her court and Callie awkwardly accepts.
- Meanwhile, Lexi tells Jesus she doesn’t want to sneak around behind Mariana’s back anymore, but they’re finding it hard to keep their hands off one another.
- Stef notices tension between Brandon and Talya over Callie and reminds Brandon that it’s against the rules for foster siblings to have romantic relationships. Brandon brushes her off, but when Talya drops her friendly act and warns Callie against getting too close to her boyfriend, it might be the last straw for him.
- Lena’s mother Dana (played by Lorraine Toussaint) arrives in town for the Quinceañera and the friction between mother and daughter is palpable. Mariana stumbles upon some news that could completely ruin her special day.
Promo Photos exclusive from ET Online:
Promo Videos and Sneak Peeks: