*Check out more photos for "Consequently" right here!
Now you can check out our guide for episode 2 of The Fosters, "Consequently" (you can read the guide for the "Pilot" episode right here).
Read all the details for "Consequently" below!
LENA AND MIKE CLASH OVER PARENTING BRANDON AND JESUS PUTS HIMSELF AT RISK TO COVER FOR MARIANA ON A NEW EPISODE OF "THE FOSTERS," MONDAY, JUNE 10TH AT 9:00PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Lena and Mike clash while deciding punishment for Brandon, and Jesus stops taking his medication to cover for Mariana and gets into a fight at school in the episode titled "Consequently," airing Monday, June 10th at 9:00pm ET/PT on ABC Family.
- Lena and Stef decide to let Brandon off the hook for running off with Callie to rescue Jude, but Mike disagrees and tensions flare.
- Brandon ends up grounded, but he makes plans to sneak away to see Talya while her parents are out of town.
- Jesus stops taking his medication to cover for his twin sister and the pills she stole, but he becomes easily agitated and gets into a fight with another kid at school.
- When a student is discovered with the pills, Callie becomes an instant suspect, and Mariana struggles with her mounting guilt over letting someone else take the fall for her actions.
- Meanwhile, a secret romance blossoms between Jesus and Mariana's best friend, Lexi.
- The Fosters make arrangements at home to ensure that Callie and Jude are more comfortable, but sharing their space may prove difficult for the Foster teens.
Source: ABC Family Media