*Check out more photos for "Us Against the World" right here!
Callie takes a huge risk for her future, and to earn back some trust - but Brandon does something she doesn't expect.
You can read the guide for episode 16 of The Fosters, "Us Against the World" right here:
CALLIE WELCOMES A NEW BEGINNING, AND STEF IS FACED WITH A MORAL DILEMMA ON A NEW EPISODE OF “THE FOSTERS,” AIRING MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH, AT 9:00PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Rosie O’Donnell (“The Rosie Show”) Guest Stars
Callie sets her sights on a brighter future, and Stef must make a decision that could threaten her job in a new episode of “The Fosters,” airing Monday, February 17th, at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
- Callie makes a life-changing leap in order to better her future and earn back the trust of her loved ones.
- Brandon makes a move of his own, much to Callie’s disappointment.
- Stef is called to testify in Mike’s case and is faced with a decision that could mean losing her job.
- Meanwhile, Jude unravels a mysterious message.
- Mariana makes a bold move to win Chase’s attention.
Source: ABC Family Media