*Check out more photos for “Things Unsaid” right here!
Brandon and Callie may have some “major consequences” coming up for them. But will Stef and Lena keep them apart for long?
Read the guide for episode 13 of The Fosters, “Things Unsaid” (airing Monday, January 27) right here:
CALLIE AND BRANDON TAKE A HUGE RISK AND MARIANA’S PAST COMES BACK TO HAUNT HER
ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF “THE FOSTERS,”
MONDAY, JANUARY 27, AT 9:00PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Despite the threat of major consequences, Callie and Brandon are determined to be together, and a fight over a boy leads Kelsey to betray Mariana in a big way in an all-new episode of “The Fosters,” airing Monday, January 27, 2014, at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
- When Callie’s probation officer learns of Callie and Brandon’s relationship, it poses serious consequences for both teens. Stef and Lena are forced to take more severe measures to keep them apart.
- Meanwhile, Stef returns to work, leaving Lena riddled with anxiety.
- Jesus bonds with his wrestling team but Lena’s reaction to a hazing tradition threatens to shake the hard-earned respect of his teammates.
- Kelsey’s jealousy over Mariana’s growing attraction to Chase (guest star Garrett Clayton “Teen Beach Movie”) leads Kelsey to expose some nasty secrets from Mariana’s past.
- Fearing Callie’s actions will get them both sent away from the Fosters’ home, Jude makes preparations.
Source: ABC Family Media