Spoilers for the upcoming second season of The 100 were happily shared by the cast and showrunners during last week's Comic Con panel in San Diego.
Via Twitter, here are some highlights you might find interesting:
- Per exec producer Jason Rothenberg, Devon Bostick's character was supposed to die in the pilot but they changed his fate because he was "doing to good to die".
- Rothenberg says the grownups from the Ark don't know what was going on at Mount Weather.
- Rothenberg on how season 1 ended "We had a definite sense from the moment the ship dropped, where the season would end."
- "It involved badassery, not surprisingly. Won't spoil it, but it was cool," a twwet from Huffpost after seeing a clip from the season 2 premiere.
- Actor Isaiah Washington was being cagey about Jaha's fate.
- Rothenberg won't address the survivors' fate at the panel. Said he wants fans "to find out as it happens".
- "Murphy's a cockroach! Hard to kill. But in S2 we're showing he's not JUST a cockroach," Rothenberg teased about Murphy.
- We'll learn about the Grounders and Mount Weather in season 2.
- Charlotte is confirmed dead.