A QUICKSTEP, A TWO-STEP, AND A MISSTEP --
“DANCING WITH THE STARS” ALUMS GILLES MARINI AND MARLEE MATLIN PERFORM A VIENNESE WALTZ IN THE DANCE-THEMED EPISODE
- Daphne considers pre-med for college and Bay faces the limitations of her injury.
- Daphne dances with the idea of pre-med studies and asks for more responsibility at the free clinic, but is it too much too soon?
- Worried that his hearing girlfriend will lose interest, Travis hesitantly invites her to a school formal even though he doesn’t know how to dance.
- Bay is left spinning when her teacher demands more of her art, despite her injury.
- Meanwhile, John jumps at the chance to win Kathryn over.
“Dance Me to the End of Love” was written by Lizzy Weiss & Michael V. Ross and directed by Millicent Shelton.