Tonight is the last episode of The Secret Circle for 2011. “Balcoin” will bring a lot of things to the table and leave fans with an unforgettable mid-season finale. Here are seven spoilers for tonight’s episode:
- We finally understand what the episode title, “Balcoin”, means; It’s a surname, but who’s?
- Cassie’s growing curiosity will bring her closer to discovering who her father really is, John Blackwell.
- Cassie’s mother, Amelia, wasn’t alone in her fascination with John Blackwell.
- Jake~Chris Zylka will truly become conflicted between his growing feelings for Cassie~Britt Robinson and his obligation to the witch hunters.
- Adam’s~Thomas Dekker continuing attempts to reconcile with ex Diana~Shelley Hennig are to no avail, because someone else has caught Diana’s eye.
- Charles~Gale Harold believes things are all under control, and by things I do mean Jane Blake, but tonight Charles’ spell will backfire.
- Two very unlikely coven members will team up.
Source: TV Guide