Hi Revengers. Thanks for checking in!
As we've already spoiled earlier, Revenge season 3 will take a 5-month time jump from the explosion that put Declan Porter D-E-A-D. We also know that a mother and son reunion between Victoria Grayson and her long lost son, Patrick will occur.
Today, we bring you a new bunch of spoilers also happening on the yet-to-be-scheduled season 3 premiere of the ABC sudser.
First up, we learned that the title of the premiere episode is "Fear".
Secondly, let's get to know the new addition to Victoria's progenies -- Patrick Harper.
Here are some quick facts:
Patrick Harper is in his late 30s. Physically, he is ruggedly handsome and has a trace of darkness in his eyes.
Finally, here's a synopsis of the episode, watch out for the MAJOR spoilers:
- On "Fear", while Emily and Daniel are staying in Paris, Patrick and Victoria will spend a solid quality time together.
- Meanwhile, as the mother and son reunion develops, a transformed version of Charlotte Grayson will emerge.
- After grieving overseas for the loss of Declan, prepare to see the new version of Charlotte as a more sophisticated woman.
- Later on, a strong level of hostility will fill-up the room when Charlotte finally meets her half-brother, Patrick.
- Elsewhere on the Stowaway, Emily visits Jack to apologize (for the umpteenth time) for betraying him about her secret identity.
Thoughts? Sound off below!
'Revenge' season 3 will air every Sundays at 9/8c in the fall.