- The year is 2002 in the Hamptons.
- Emily, who is still Amanda Clarke, is wayward and reckless.
- Nolan convinces Amanda to read her father's journals.
- It all starts sinking in, and Amanda starts staking out the Grayson home.
- Amanda identifies all the Grayson Global players her father described, piecing together the truth.
- Her anger builds into determination and focus; this is where it all begins — the genesis of Amanda's ultimate plan to bring justice to her father.
Something tells me that this fantastic episode is going to be a cornerstone of Revenge's fabulous history.