After all the times he's gotten on Hanna about sharing with him about 'A', Caleb finally knows what it's like to be on the flip side of the coin.
Check out the guide for episode 4 of Ravenswood, "The Devil Has a Face" below.
CALEB DISCOVERS FAMILIAL TIES IN RAVENSWOOD, ON AN ALL NEW EPISODE OF “RAVENSWOOD,”
AIRING TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12 AT 8:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Caleb meets a long lost relative in the hopes of better understanding his current situation in “The Devil Has a Face,” an all new episode of ABC Family’s original series “Ravenswood,” airing Tuesday, November 12 (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT).
- Still unnerved by what he witnessed during the séance, Luke searches for a distraction, but realizes there may be no escape from what’s haunting the group.
- Olivia bonds with Miranda and is surprised to discover their families may have a shared history.
- And Caleb is caught between new and old loyalties when he struggles to share what’s happening in Ravenswood with Hanna.
- Meanwhile, Remy and Caleb investigate an intriguing new clue into the town’s past.
- Luke is surprised to find common ground with Tess.
- And Miranda thinks she may have finally found what she has been searching for.
Source: ABC Family Media