*Check out more photos for “Believe” right here!
While Caleb and the others are starting to believe in Ravenswood’s hauntings and supernatural happenings, Luke’s not so sure. So the other four try and convince him by holding a séance.
You can read about episode 3 of Ravenswood, “Believe” right here:
LUKE IS RELUCTANT TO BELIEVE HIS TOWN MIGHT BE HAUNTED ON AN ALL NEW EPISODE OF “RAVENSWOOD,”
AIRING TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH AT 8:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
In order to prove to Luke that something otherworldly is happening, the gang decides to hold a séance in “Believe,” an all new episode of ABC Family’s original series “Ravenswood,” airing Tuesday, November 5th (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT).
- Luke is resistant when Caleb and Remy try to convince him that Ravenswood is being plagued by the supernatural. To convince him, they decide to try and contact the “other side.”
- Olivia begins her own investigation into her father’s death, which turns much more sinister than she was expecting.
- Remy grows more concerned about her mother, who recently returned from Afghanistan.
- And while Miranda continues to yearn for a connection to her family, she begins to feel like someone, or something is watching her.
- Meanwhile, everyone gathers for a somber event, and Collins and Miranda both offer Caleb a reason to stay in Ravenswood.
Source: ABC Family Media