Olivia and Luke Matheson's dad is dead and the town thinks their mom killed him. In fact, EP Oliver Goldstick tells Zap2it, 'There's a large faction of people who believe she could've done this. It was a volatile marriage, it was an opportunity that presented itself and her alibi is shaky. It's been shaky since day one."
After previewing the Pilot episode, Zap2It has some spoilers from the Ravenswood series premiere, including a teaser tidbit about "the curse" and what may be behind some of the Ravenswood hauntings.
You can check each out below:
- The creators were not kidding about this being a good old-fashioned ghost story. The creepy scares are plentiful in the first episode.
- There was a catastrophic flood in Ravenswood in 1896 that might account for the hauntings -- certainly it accounts for at least one haunting we see in the premiere.
- Keep your eyes peeled for an angel statue that cries blood and more cemetery goodness.
- When Miranda shows up at her uncle Raymond's house unexpectedly, hoping to bond with her last living relative, she receives a less-than-warm welcome. But maybe he'll come around.
- In spooky shows and movies, bathtubs are never to be trusted and "Ravenswood" is no different.
- Mrs. Grunwald is obviously playing a big part -- she's the subject of our favorite line of the premiere: "Every time she looks at me, I feel like someone's taking a potato peeler to my skin."
- The curse that we've already heard so much about has a weird facet to it that we weren't at all expecting but look forward to the show exploring further.
What do you think, are you looking forward to ABC Family's premiere of Ravenswood on Tuesday, October 22?