Check out the episode guide for some spoilers on episode 11 “The Standing Eight Count” of Private Practice season 5!
VIOLET, PETE, SAM AND ADDISON ADAPT TO THEIR NEW, SINGLE LIVES IN VERY DIFFERENT WAYS…
- Pete, Violet, Sam and Addison adjust to their new, singles lives in different ways.
- Addison questions how much she wants a baby and confides in Jake.
- Violet considers an offer to go on a date with a young, hot paramedic.
- Sam and Pete have a bachelors’ night at a local bar.
- Meanwhile, Charlotte faces a personal, ethical dilemma when Amelia uncovers a secret about Mason’s mom, Erica.
- And Sheldon refuses to bend to the pressure when an old friend from the police force wants him to rubber stamp a fellow cop suffering from PTSD
- “The Standing Eight Count” airs Thursday, January 12 at 10/9c on ABC.
What do you think Amelia will find out about Erica?