Check out the episode guide for episode 10 "Are You My Mother" of Private Practice season 5!
COOPER FACES THE DIFFICULTIES OF BEING A PARENT, AND ADDISON CONTINUES TO PLAN FOR A BABY...
- Cooper struggles with whether or not to punish Mason after he catches him stealing;
- Pete and Violet find it hard to split time with Lucas now that they're living apart;
- Addison makes changes in her home life to prepare for a potential new baby;
- Violet and Jake work with two women and a man involved in a polyamorous triad;
- Meanwhile Amelia returns to the practice and realizes how badly she hurt Sheldon when she was abusing drugs
- Guest starring Audrey Marie Anderson as Rose Filmore, John Sloan as Evan Olsen, Jamie Silberhartz as Kendra Templeton, Bresha Webb as Melanie White and Aloma Wright as Mildred Clemons.
- Private Practice returns THURSDAY, JANUARY 5 at 10/9c on ABC.
Do you think Addison is pregnant?