- Kate Walsh told E! Online that she shot a scene for Private Practice with Taye Diggs (Sam) and Benjamin Bratt (Jake) that led to all three being in a "compromising position". Awkward!
- Shonda Rhimes explains to TV Line that Pete is going to retreat from his near death experience.
“There have been all of these studies about heart attacks and how coming out of one is like plunging into a depression. People don’t come out of their heart surgeries happy or cheerful, many of them come out much darker, much more bitter people then they used to be. There’s an actual chemical imbalance, personality change that happens, and we’re going to play with that a little bit.”
- Rhimes also commented on Addison's storyline with wanting to have a baby.
“We’re going to watch a very interesting struggle this season with Addison pursuing her dreams to become a parent. It’s one that I don’t think I’ve seen on television before.”
- As for Violet, here flight to New York gets delayed and she ends up spendinga lot of the season 5 premiere helping someonethrough a crisis. Sadly that person isn't Pete.
- TV Line exclusively revealed that Wes Brownis guest-starring for a 4-episode arc. He will be playing Ryan, a handsome stranger who will figure into Amelia’s ongoing addiction storyline. And not necessarily in a good way.
Thoughts about what's coming up? Remember, Private Practice returns September 29 at 10/9c on ABC!