*Check out more photos for “Under the Gun” right here!
Spencer and Toby pay a visit to the mysterious Ravenswood, and the other Liars find they might be in over their heads against A‘s threat to their parents.
You can check out the guide for season 4 episode 6 of Pretty Little Liars, “Under the Gun” right here:
ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC FAMILY’S “PRETTY LITTLE LIARS” (7/16)
HANNA FACES SOME TOUGH QUESTIONS AND A LIAR VISITS RAVENSWOOD
ON AN ALL NEW EPISODE OF “PRETTY LITTLE LIARS,” AIRING TUESDAY, JULY 16th AT 8:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Hanna’s attempt to protect her mom gets her into hot water with the police.
- Hanna has some explaining to do to her parents and the police after she’s found with something she shouldn’t have.
- Mona spills a secret of Spencer’s to the other Liars – leading to hurt feelings amongst the group.
- Emily tries to help Hanna, only to have “A” turn the tables.
- And Aria helps out a friend of Mike’s, who gets the wrong impression of her.
- Meanwhile, Shana keeps popping up in the most unusual places.
- And Spencer’s investigation into who was on the other end of Ali’s mysterious phone number leads her and Toby to Ravenswood – which is unlike any place they’ve ever seen.
Source: ABC Family Media