*Check out more photos for “Face Time” right here!
Wilden may be dead, but despite Holbrook’s (Sean Faris) reassuring words in the season 4 premiere, that’s not exactly going to stop any more Rosewood police investigations from happening to our Liars.
You can read the guide for season 4 episode 4 of Pretty Little Liars, “Face Time” right here:
ON ABC FAMILY’S PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, JULY 2 A NEW DETECTIVE MEANS NEW QUESTIONS,
ON AN ALL NEW EPISODE OF “PRETTY LITTLE LIARS,” TUESDAY, JULY 2nd AT 8:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Another new detective asks the Liars some hard questions about Rosewood’s latest casualty.
- Holbrook’s partner, Lt. Tanner, comes to town, intensifying their investigation into the Liars and their possible connection to Wilden’s death.
- Emily panics when her parents come under scrutiny due to “A’s” manipulations.
- Hanna bristles when Caleb tries to help her through her latest crisis, and tries to shift the focus of the police investigation.
- And Toby finds a new source of information into his mother’s death, but it only leads to more questions.
- Meanwhile Aria has an uncomfortable encounter while out with Jake, and Spencer lays a trap for Melissa.
Source: ABC Family Media