*Check out more photos for "Now You See Me, Now You Don't" right here!
Ravenswood returns in the summer finale episode of Pretty Little Liars, when the Liars follow an "intriguing riddle from 'A'". You can check out the guide for season 4 episode 12, "Now You See Me, Now You Don't" below:
ON THE SUMMER FINALE OF ABC FAMILY'S "PRETTY LITTLE LIARS"
“PRETTY LITTLE LIARS” UNLEASHES ITS MOST SHOCKING MOMENT YET DURING THE SUMMER FINALE
AIRING TUESDAY, AUGUST 27th AT 8:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Get Ready for #WorldWarA
After the Finale Tweet a Photo of Your #PLLReaction to Be Included in a Facebook Mosaic
“A” sends the Liars on a quest that leads to Ravenswood in “Now You See Me, Now You Don’t,” the summer finale episode of ABC Family’s hit original series “Pretty Little Liars,” airing Tuesday, August 27th (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT).
- An intriguing riddle from “A” has the Liars hitting the road and heading to Ravenswood, where they are surrounded by some familiar faces.
- During a very special magic show, one Liar pulls a disappearing act, leaving the other three scrambling to make sure she hasn’t succumbed to “A’s” tricks.
- But before they can hightail it out of Ravenswood, they make a shocking discovery that proves that everything they thought they knew about “A” and the “A” team might be wrong.
- With this discovery, the Liars may just have started “World War A”-- #WorldWarA.
- Meanwhile, Hanna and her mother’s joyous reunion is cut short when “A’s” sights are set on a new target.
- And Toby uncovers some surprising information about Wren.
Source: ABC Family Media