Mrs. DiLaurentis offers up Alison’s old room to Emily, but will the other Liars convince her to take Ali’s mom up on the offer?
You can read the guide for season 4 episode 10, “The Mirror Has Three Faces” below:
ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC FAMILY’S “PRETTY LITTLE LIARS” (8/13)
EMILY FINDS A SURPRISING NEW HOME ON AN ALL NEW EPISODE OF “PRETTY LITTLE LIARS,”
AIRING TUESDAY, AUGUST 13th AT 8:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Emily takes up residence amongst Ali’s things in “The Mirror Has Three Faces,” an all new episode of ABC Family’s hit original series “Pretty Little Liars,” airing Tuesday, August 13th (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT).
- Still living at a motel, Emily is taken aback when Mrs. Dilaurentis offers to let her move into Ali’s old room and is even more distraught when the other Liars insist she take Mrs. D up on her offer.
- Hanna explodes when it appears her mother’s recent good fortune has taken a turn for the worse.
- And Ezra continues to reel from Maggie’s big news when he’s dealt an even more crushing blow regarding his son.
- Meanwhile, Aria makes an effort to get involved in Jake’s (Ryan Guzman) interests and finds herself with an opportunity to follow up on a lead.
- And “A” continues to toy with Toby’s emotions regarding his mother’s death, and Spencer is along for the ride.
Source: ABC Family Media