*Check out all the promo photos for “I’m Your Puppet” right here!
Spencer’s search for answers about Mona leads her to Radley, while Aria and Hanna deal with boyfriend family drama and Emily’s on a search for answers herself – about Spencer.
Read up on the guide for season 3 episode 23 of Pretty Little Liars, “I’m Your Puppet” below:
THE LIARS ARE ALL FACED WITH DIFFICULT DECISIONS IN AN ALL NEW EPISODE OF “PRETTY LITTLE LIARS,” AIRING TUESDAY, MARCH 12th AT 8:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY
Executive Producer Oliver Goldstick Goes Behind the Lens to Make His Directorial Debut
Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are all pushed into difficult situations in “I’m Your Puppet,” an all new episode of ABC Family’s hit original series “Pretty Little Liars,” airing Tuesday, March 12th (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT).
- As “A” continues to play games, the stakes are raised higher as each girl is forced into difficult positions.
- Aria starts to seriously contemplate her relationship with Ezra as his new family situation continues to eat away at her.
- Hanna is thrown into the middle of Caleb’s family drama when Jamie’s shady past comes back to haunt him.
- Emily is determined to prove Spencer wrong in hopes of helping her, but she might not be ready for what she finds.
- In the end, will the Liars be able to get out of their sticky situations or will “A” have them right where he/she wants them?
- Meanwhile, Spencer searches for answers about Mona’s time in Radley Sanitarium.
Source: ABC Family